sept. 11, 2020
GOLF FOR A CAUSE
Grab your golf clubs and join us at the Jester Park Golf Course on September 11, 2020 at 9 a.m.
Even though 2020 looks different in every single way, we are doing our best to keep moving, creating awareness, and sharing our mission with the people of Central Iowa. We appreciate you joining us and supporting the Great Outdoors Foundation!
• $500/First Foursome
• $400/Additional Foursome
• 2 Drink Tickets
• Boxed Lunch
• Swag/Promotional Items
& MORE INFORMATION
In our current state of living with COVID-19 and doing our best to keep moving forward, our 2020 Golf Tournament will look slightly different:
• Upon arrival, check-in by taking your golf clubs to your cart and hit the course!
• The absense of check-in helps us to avoid a large gathering and keep
Jester Park Golf Course’s social distancing measures in place.
• If you are interested in purchasing beverages before the round or need to use the restrooms, you are welcome to go into the clubhouse. Only 10 people are allowed in the clubhouse at one time, so please be respectful of everyone’s space upon arrival.
• The beverage cart will be on the course during the event. However, feel free to enter the clubhouse for initial needs.
• Throughout the course we will host games, raffles, and multiple opportunities to engage with our sponsors, volunteers, and golfers at a safe social distance.
IN YOUR CART:
• Instructions on Which Hole to Start On
• Scorecard & Pencil
• Course Game Info
• Hole Sponsors & Raffle Opportunities
• At the end of your round, please turn your scorecard into the clubhouse.
• Your boxed lunch will be available for you to pick up after your round. Afterwards, you are free to leave.
• To avoid gathering, you will receive a follow-up email with golf & game winners, raffles, and an overall recap of the day.