Located outside the Jester Park Nature Center along the Streamscape path, you will find decorative leaf towers that are designed to honor a special person, family, company, or a loved one that has passed. Customized 3.5” x 2” stainless steel plaques are adhered to one of the leaves upon purchase.
Customized 3.5” x 2” stainless steel plaques are adhered to one of the leaves on the donor tower upon purchase.
• A $130 donation entitles you to a plaque until all spaces have been sold.
• Sponsors may customize up to two rows of text (22 characters, per line, including spaces) per plaque.
• An additional line at the top of the plaque, reading — In Memory of or In Honor of — may be added upon request at no charge.
• Plaque placement on the towers is organized in a numerical fashion. Requests for a specific location cannot be granted.
• Your gift is tax deductible according to current tax law. Your donation confirmation email should be used as your tax deductible receipt.
The Jester Park Nature Center is a significant tourist attraction, welcome center, portal to Polk County Conservation’s family of parks, and Jester Park’s new front porch. Tourists, students, educators, families, and others can connect through this center to the natural playscape, bison and elk exhibit, restored woodlands, Saylorville Lake, and a network of nature trails that immerse people back into nature.